Certification or Just One Course?
The CDP Certification Program includes all seven of the Courses required to achieve your credential. If you are responsible for growing your ministry or help support its impact, then you won’t want to miss any of the essentials we have built into this program. You save on tuition! And your projects are given first priority by our Team. Click here for details and our risk-free guarantee: CDP Certification Program
If you just need a refresher, or have a pressing need in one of the seven essentials of Development, then we invite you to take that individual Course.
About this Course: Leading & Organizing
You don’t have to be a “leader” to provide leadership. Knowing what enables people to meaningfully connect with your ministry, and how to structure their involvement are essentials of good leadership. You may do all the right things in a developmental relationship and still experience failure. You must also safeguard what influences people’s attitudes in and out of your organization. Practically speaking, good leadership gets things done. Our proven model works for planning anything!
We Want You To:
- Learn the Attitude Continuum © and the vital role it plays in your ministry relationships.
- Learn the subjective factors that cause people to either leave your ministry or become deeply rooted in your vision and mission.
- Identify where your partners and stakeholders are on the Attitude Continuum.
- Learn and practice strategies that keep the volunteers you have and encourages new ones to join your mission.
- Learn how to organize your volunteer structure, so people are partnering in meaningfully ways and your mission is advanced.
- Learn and practice the eight-step model for successfully planning anything.
- Develop strategies for productive and successful team meetings.
- Build a Development Calendar maximizing the best times to invite people to support your ministry.
A member of our expert CDP team will review all your submitted projects and provide personalized feedback on your progress. Every project uses your ministry as the example. We will help you refine, enhance, and strengthen your plans. Your Course Instructor is easily contacted through messaging whenever you have questions or need help.
Recognize Your Achievement
You will earn your Badge in Leading & Organizing when you successfully complete all assignments and projects in this Course. Gain your Certification by earning all seven of the Certified Development Professional Badges.
Your Course tuition enrolls you in our moderated forum, the Global Development Network for one year, FREE!
If you aren’t satisfied within 14 days of enrolling, we will refund your tuition.
Let’s Get Started!
There’s no better time than right now to build your ministry’s capacity to get things done!